Migration Required: OAuth spec update
In order to be compliant with the OAuth spec we are making changes to our auth APIs. As part of this update, we will be deprecating '
code_and_token' and need developers to use '
code%20token'. Everything is identical, just replace '
_and_' with encoded <space> '
For example, this call:
http://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize? client_id=YOUR_APP_ID &redirect_uri=YOUR_APP_URL &response_type=token &response_type=code_and_token
Will need to change to:
http://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize? client_id=YOUR_APP_ID &redirect_uri=YOUR_APP_URL &response_type=token &response_type=code%20token
Developers are required to make this change by November 5th, 2011. We have updated the Developer Roadmap to reflect this.
PHP SDK update to v.3.1 available on August 9th
Documentation Activity for the Last Seven Days
We updated the FQL documentation for the object_url table.
90 docs are under review.
Bugzilla activity for the past 7 days:
- 128 new bugs were reported
- 24 bugs were reproducible and accepted (after duplicates removed)
- 17 bugs were fixed (16 previously reported bugs and 1 new bug)
- As of today, there are 1,076 open bugs in Bugzilla (up 28 from last week)
Developer Forum activity for the past 7 days:
- 412 New Topics Created
- 182 New Topics received a reply
- 11.54% received a reply from a community moderator or a Facebook employee