We've received lots of great feedback from all of you and made some changes to the API that we hope you'll like. This round of changes includes:
- New fields for users.getInfo: status, wall_count, notes_count, and religion.
- Since we added wall_count to users.getInfo, we are deprecating the wall.getCount function. We think you'll like this new variation better, so that you can get the wall_count of a bunch of users at once with a single call. We'll leave it in for a couple weeks to give you guys time to switch over.
- To make it easier for your users to interact with Facebook, you can now link users to message pages with pre-filled messages, as well as to a form to make a new wall post, as described here.
- We added "type" attributes to some of our returned nodes. Hopefully this will help some of you with your XML parsing.
- Finally, since some of you asked for it, we added session.ping to our list of functions - mainly just useful for desktop applications.
Keep the feedback coming, and enjoy!