Some templates as well as the persistent menu support buttons that can perform different kinds of actions:
- URL Button. Can be used to open a webpage in the in-app browser.
- Postback Button. Sends back developer-defined payload so you can perform an action or reply back.
- Call Button. Dials a phone number when tapped.
- Share Button. Opens a share dialog in Messenger enabling people to share message bubbles with friends.
- Buy Button. Opens a checkout dialog to enables purchases.
- Log In and Log Out buttons. Used in Account Linking flow intended to deliver page-scoped user id on web safely.