Unity-Facebook WebGL Guide
This page will walk you through the steps on publishing your Unity WebGL game to Facebook Web. You will learn this over the following sections:
Download Unity with Facebook Games
Download and install the Unity with Facebook build support (available from 5.6 onwards):Visit Unity Store to Download
During Unity installation, make sure that you select the following components:
- WebGL Build Support
- Facebook Games Build Support
This installation screen might look slightly different depending on your operating system.
Build WebGL target
- Launch Unity and open File > Build Settings.
- Select Facebook as your platform, and click the Switch Platform button.
- Choose WebGL under target platform.
- Select 'Package build for uploading', and click Build.
- Once your build is completed, there should be a 7z package in the build output directory.
Upload WebGL package
- Navigate to your app dashboard in your browser.
- Under Web Hosting, select Unity (WebGL) from the dropdown menu.
- Click Upload Version and Choose File to upload your 7z package.
- Click Push to Production to set your 7z package to production.
Configure App Settings
Under App Review, make sure you have App Details (games only) submitted and approved. For example, under
Set your game to live and available to the public.
Make sure that you have added App Center as a product:
Upload your app icons and screenshots, and make sure that you are listed for App on Facebook: