Success Story: Youzu's League of Angels
Youzu is a China-based game development studio whose aim is to bring fun games to the world and spread joy among players.
Available on: Web
After finding success in Asia, game developer Youzu looked to Facebook to help grow the audience for their game, League of Angels, and make it more enagaging for Western audiences.
In addition to localizing League of Angels into different languages, Youzu found that overseas players also have different needs during gameplay. Western gamers prefer personalized features, love manipulation and are more willing to participate in social interactions. Youzu also leveraged Facebook's organic and paid channels to attact new players and re-engage existing ones.
- 30kDaily registered users on Facebook
- 1.6mDaily story impressions from the App
Facebook Products Used
- Sharing: Youzu implemented ads feed sharing which achieved very high CTR and very low spam rate (1/100k). 90% of their installs are coming from organic channels after the initial launch campaign.
- Open Graph for Games: Youzu implemented explicit sharing OG stories which gives user clarify about sharing, which in return has a very high CTR and low spam rate.
- Requests: Youzu implemented this channel to drive organic installs and re-engage existing players.