Amazon Web Services Templates
The most recent version of the template is 2.3.1.
What's included in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Formation (CFN) templates:
- Enterprise: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent.yml?versionId=2xaTm9dKCdjmuxMKTZOfQI_o9iw.bBTK
- DB: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_db.yml?versionId=tq8ZXaK30IIdlWhF3bevI2tCi5nIlFs6
- Lambda: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_lambda.yml?versionId=IZykZHXo._QyKHPZKDffLB0ISJPfPevr
- Network: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_net.yml?versionId=X51Ww5KtgjcbTwBrn_C3C0m5Sko150f3
- Support for new regions (Seoul, Singapore & Tokyo)
- Enterprise: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent.yml?versionId=C3JDtTfqFxGm4QAd_tMm33UHbDCGvts3
- DB: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_db.yml?versionId=1XJEwdOPecEsecG0rfQIZAh9sIKh9HIv
- Lambda: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_lambda.yml?versionId=qo_Tx6j6.M5WJjE4b3k22bpQz4YJHFV_
- Network: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn/wa_ent_net.yml?versionId=5lI_QAUA7H1Og9HXWdf7Ds1LYkrYTjsQ
It's recommended to use WhatsApp Business API client version v2.18.20 or later. This template might work with prior releases, though we don't recommend it.
- Multiconnect feature is now available with this template. Please follow the multiconnect guide to learn more and setup.
- Enterprise: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn-beta/wa_ent.yml?versionId=UGXYUCZXdffRe8_mAHfVFwc8HAjzDI2A
- DB: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn-beta/wa_ent_db.yml?versionId=N3I6q9CkQMbE8bQQvaFsYLRKTkCDm2Jw
- Lambda: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn-beta/wa_ent_lambda.yml?versionId=4yGnpz8a5xtaaXKg.UAiatOlOYM71UrD
- Network: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wa-ent-cfn-beta/wa_ent_net.yml?versionId=sX9jYgVgajf.gownIUc0R70S9uT_aX5e
This template requires WhatsApp Business API client version v2.18.14 or later. This template will not work with prior releases.
- Support for a configurable log driver for containers. The default log driver is json-file, which stores the logs as a JSON file on the hosts (EC2) where containers are run. This template also provides an option to configure awslogs, where all container logs are streamed to CloudWatch. This makes all logs available in one place. When the awslogs option is selected, the container logs will not be available on the EC2 hosts. However, the log files inside a container will continue to exist.
- Added all SSL parameters — SSL certificate, SSL key and SSL CA. SSL CA support was added in the 2.2.0 release, but the description is rephrased to avoid ambiguity.