Create a bot in 10 minutes using Node.js
Detailed guides for getting the most out of major features.
- Webhooks - receive messages and various events
- Send API - send messages, content, templates, quick replies and more
- Webviews - on using web pages inside of the bot
- Plugins - different plugins that can be used on web to drive users to a bot
- Messenger Profile - to control the way your bot appears in Messenger
- Messenger Code - to link the offline world to your bot
- User Profile - get user info like name, profile picture, timezone and more
Select Messenger Platform to report a platform-related bug
Review the steps needed for launch.
Read about the submission process.
Read the overview about platform policies for Messenger and make sure your bot is compliant.
Discover how to use Messenger Platform tools to design a delightful experience and get the most out of your interactions on Messenger.