Explore key capabilities of the platform
Create a bot in 10 minutes using Node JS
Detailed guides for getting the most out of major features
- Webhooks - receive messages and various events
- Send API - send messages, content, templates, quick replies and more
- Webviews - on using web pages inside of the bot
- Plugins - different plugins that can be used on web to drive users to a bot
- Messenger Profile - to set your default appearance, set menu and other settings
- Messenger Code - to link the offline world to your bot
- User Profile - get user info like name, profile picture, timezone and more
Select Messenger Platform to report a platform-related bug
Review the steps needed for launch.
Read about the submission process.
Read the overview about platform policies for Messenger and make sure your integration is compliant.
Discover how to use Messenger Platform tools to design a delightful experience and get the most out of your interactions on Messenger.
Wit.ai is a useful tool for buildling conversational bots. The Wit.ai API can help you parse messages into structured, actionable data. The new Wit.ai Bot Engine (early beta) can predict the next actions your bot should execute.
Read the FAQ for frequently asked technical questions.