1. Pre-launch checklist
Before you launch please be sure to:
- Set a Get Started Button
- Set a Greeting Text and Persistent Menu
- Personalize your conversations
- Implement our plugins on your website
- Use Structured messages, buttons and carousels
- Build a way for people to manage the frequency or turn off notifications / alerts you send to them
- Manage fail-states throughout your experience
- Review analytics to help you improve your experience
- Configure your email notifications to receive important updates about your app. You should select "All notifications, except the ones you unsubscribe from".
- Review the Messenger Platform Guidelines
2. Test your bot
Please test your bot, you may wish to consider:
- Responsiveness - ensure your bot responds quickly
- Error/fail states - Do you provide information fail states? allowing people to recover and re-join the experience?
- User journeys - Are all your user journeys complete?
- Scale - Does your infrastructure scale?
When your app is in Development Mode, your bot will work for admins, developers and testers of the app. After your app is approved and public, it will work for the general public.
4. Make your App Public, Publish Page
After you pass review, make your app public in the App Dashboard under App Review. Also, make sure your Page is published in Pages settings.