Using the API
General information on the Marketing APIs, access, versioning and more. The main use cases for the Marketing API are ads insights, audience management, and ads management:
Learn the basic structure and usage of the Marketing API.
- Access and Authentication - Marketing API has three levels of access: development, basic, and standard access levels. Each level of access has certain restrictions, described in this article. Set up your dev environment and obtain an access token.
- Testing - Learn how to test the Marketing API.
- Graph API - REST-based foundation for Marketing API, how to make all CRUD operations, error handling, and debugging tips.
- Object Structure - Campaigns, ad sets, ads and ad creatives.
Learn more about upcoming changes and deprecations using our versioning and migration systems.
- Versioning Overview - Facebook's Marketing API supports versioning cycles for app development stability. Learn more here.
- Migrations - Future and past Facebook Platform Migrations. Migrations are used to apply changes across all existing versions.
- Changelog - This changelog covers what's changed in Facebook's Marketing API. These changes include Facebook's server-side APIs and SDKs.
- Upgrade Guide - Details about the individual changes in each version and helps you upgrade your apps across versions.