Free Basics Platform Examples
Showcase examples to help you build a mobile-friendly, compatible platform service.
- 1doc3's homepage presents the purpose of the site in a clear and organized way.
- Reduced links and advertisements allow for a clear and easily navigable landing page and service.
- The service's search bar and 1doc3 icon is hosted at the top of each page, allowing for easy navigation and access to content.
- 24 Symbols offers a simple menu that loads as a new mobile page, rather than using a drop-down or footer menu. The menu offers four easy-to-load options and the content in the menu is clear and concise.
- The service's search result listings are clearly laid out.
- The interface is clear and requires little navigation in order to access a wealth of content.
- The service offers primarily unpaid content.
Malaria No More
- Malaria No More provides easy navigation and clear menu options.
- The service includes few advertisements, making the site easy to navigate.
- Links are easy to find throughout.
- MoneyMatters offers clear menu options with easy to navigate header and footer links.
- Reduced advertisements and images allows for a clean interface that is easy to navigate.
- The service's search functionality is easy to use and results are organized in a straightforward way.
- Social Blood's homepage offers a clear interface and provides all information and options needed to effectively utilize the service.
- Language selection can be altered using a clear dropdown menu.
- The top toolbar remains stationary when navigating to different pages, allowing for new searches or language changes at any time.
- Clear menu option creates a seamless navigation experience.
- Language selection dropdown is clear and easy to find, and provides easy localization options for the service's core content.
- Navigation links in both the header and footer of each service page reduce the need for excessive scrolling.
- Content lists and search results are well spaced and easy to read and navigate.
- UNICEF's service provides a clear menu option that is listed at both the top and bottom of each page, reducing the need for scrolling when navigating to new content.
- Relevant content is surfaced immediately after selecting a link or menu option; no scrolling past excessive images or ads is required to access selected content. By reducing advertisements the service provides a clear interface that requires little scrolling or navigation to access content.
- The service is well-localized, offering the full site's content in several local languages for each country in which they're listed.
- Wattpad offers several language options and provides a dropdown selector at the bottom of the service's pages allowing for language selection while inside the service. All content translates consistently when new languages are selected.
- The service offers access to books and self-published stories that are easily navigable through a simple, clear interface.