WordPress Plugin Setup
If you own a site or blog powered by WordPress, you can easily start creating Instant Articles by using the Instant Articles plugin for WordPress. This is the easiest way to create Instant Article and requires no experience with HTML.
Download and install the Instant Articles for WP plugin.
2. Insert Your Facebook Page ID
After installing the plugin, click on the Instant Articles menu option and provide the ID for the Facebook Page you've used to sign up to Instant Articles.
You can grab your Page ID in the "Connect Your Site" section of the Instant Articles configuration screen.
3. Start Sharing
Once your Instant Articles feed has been approved, you’ll be ready to go.
Distribute your Instant Articles as you would with any link: Just compose a new post, include the article link and share! Instant Articles are never posted to your page automatically.
- Customize the Style of Your Instant Articles.
- Follow Our Blog. Sign up for notifications to learn about Instant Articles news and updates.
- Monetize Your Instant Articles. Use your own direct sold ads or Audience Network (or both).
- Add Interactive Design Features. Delight your readers with Instant Articles’ unique features.
- Use Analytics in Instant Articles. Learn how to embed your own or third-party trackers.
- Troubleshoot Any Issues.