1. Build a quality product
All specified domains will be reviewed to ensure that the following points are met:
- Prohibited Content: Don't allow links in IG/CG that redirect to sites that contain or promote:
- Community Standards: Content that violates our
- Illegal Products or Services.
- Sensational Content: Sites must not contain shocking, sensational, inflammatory, or excessively violent content.
- Discriminatory Practices: Sites must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Tobacco and Related Products: Sites must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
- Drugs and Drug-Related Products: Sites must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
- Unsafe Supplements: Sites must not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives: Sites must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives.
- Adult Content, Products or Services: Sites must not contain adult content, products, or services. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, sexual tips or fetishes, casual dating, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- Surveillance Equipment: Sites must not promote the sale of spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment.
- Hacking or Cracking.
- Work At Home Schemes.
- Penny or Pay Per Bid Auctions: Sites that promote or facilitate penny auctions or pay per bid auctions.
- Voting Information: Sites must not provide procedural voting information and sites must not solicit voter registration information.
- Exchanging or Trading in Social Engagement: Don't integrate links to sites that contain or promote the purchase, sale, or exchanges of “likes”, “shares”, “followers”, “comments”, “accounts”, “pages”, “groups”, or any other Facebook feature or functionality.
- Facebook Imitation: Don't integrate links to sites that could easily be confused, by design and/or experience, with Facebook or other Facebook apps and products. This includes apps that imitates Facebook or other Facebook apps and products.
- Unacceptable Business Practices: Links must not redirect to sites that promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information.
- Prohibited Financial Services: Links must not redirect to sites that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, including, but not limited to, initial coin offerings, binary options, and contracts for difference trading.
- Deceptive Employment: Links must not redirect to sites that promote unreasonable or unrealistic claims with regard to employment opportunities.
- Sweepstakes: Links must not redirect to sites that promote free-to-play experiences where randomly selected users are able to earn or win real money or anything of monetary value.
- Restricted Content
- Real Money Gambling: Links that redirect to sites that promote or facilitate online gaming/gambling where anything of monetary value (including digital currencies) is required to play and anything of monetary value forms part of the prize, are only allowed with our prior written permission. Online gaming/gambling may include betting, lotteries, raffles, casino, fantasy sports, bingo, poker, and sweepstakes in an online environment.
- Low Quality or Disruptive Content: Don't allow links that redirect to not fully-functional sites or that provide an unexpected, disruptive, or misleading experience. This includes sites that contain a disproportionate volume of ads relative to content, or sites that drive a negative user experience such as ads that are highly sexual, visually shocking, or promote scams.
- Spyware or Malware:Don’t disseminate spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.