You can add a payment solution to your game with a few simple steps:
- In your App Dashboard, register your company for financial payouts.
- Define the available purchase products in your game server.
- In your game client code, invoke the payments dialog with the URL of the purchase product.
For an overview on Facebook Payments, you may want to take a look at the documentation.
If needed, refer to the official FB sample code for Unity hosted on Github and the script on payments.
To learn more about Unity SDK calls, refer to the Unity SDK reference.
App Center Listing
You need to get your game approved for listing in the Facebook App Center before it can go live. Upload your image assets, edit the description under Details, and submit it under the Review sub-section.
For more information, follow these instructions: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/games/listing
App Center Permissions
To prevent the app from showing the permissions dialog twice, you need to configure the App Center permissions to match the permissions that your app requests.
For example, if you are requesting the permissions user_friends and email, configure the following under App Center > Details > App Center Listed Platforms > Configure App Center Permissions:
When you first launch the game, you will see the permissions prompt asking for your public Profile, Friends list and email address. If you have configured the App Center Permissions to ask for all the permissions that your game needs, the player will not be prompted a second time within your game.
Linking your Facebook App Page
Either create a new App Page or link to an existing App Page. You can find this option under Settings > Advanced > App Page:
In order to be able to link to an existing page:
- You must be an admin of that page.
- Your page must be in the app category. You can change this in the About > General > Category section of your Facebook Page settings. Add
App Pageas your first category.
- Your page name must be a substring match of the app name.
Launch your game
Once you are ready to launch your game, follow these steps:
- Submit the App Center Listing.
- Set your app to Live.
- Push the .zip file to production.
- Submit for App Review.
- Contact us for public rollout.
Submit the App Center Listing
Under App Center, list your game in App Center - App on Facebook with all your app icons, screenshots and videos:
Set your app to Live
Once your app is approved, set the status to Live:
Push the .zip file to production
Push your .zip file to Production so we can access and test your game:
Submit for App Review
Under App Review, submit your App Details and all Login Permissions for review and make sure that they are approved:
Request for Launch
If you are new to Facebook Gameroom and interested in submitting your game to our platform, please click the button below and complete the form.Submit your game
For your game to show up on Gameroom, please note that the following is required:
- App Details reviewed and approved by us.
- Game submitted for review and approved by us.
- You have set the App status to live.
- You have set the zip assets to be in push to production status.