Below is the list of prerequisites required on various integration steps.
1. List of Facebook users to assign roles to test and production commerce accounts – you can allow people to view basic account details, view commerce account performance, edit settings, edit business financial details, view balance and payouts history, generate tax and cash reconciliation reports, manage chargebacks and disputes on orders, manage orders, admin access
2. Admin access to Business Manager – to create and connect assets, manage permissions, generate access tokens
3. Access to the production Instagram account – for PM/Social Media to add IG as a channel in a commerce account, connect a new catalog if necessary, tag products
4. Basic understanding of Facebook Business Manager, pages, managing permissions, roles, assets – for the project lead
5. Basic understanding of Facebook Graph API – for the technical team to be able to query the Order Management API
6. Business details – to set up a production commerce account
Do not share your business details with anyone. Enter them directly in Commerce Manager when setting up a production commerce account. They will be stored securely.
7. Product upload configuration –
If using a scheduled feed pull:
If using a direct API push:
8. List of IG handles to whitelist – PM/Social Media should provide employee IG handles to FB/IG for whitelisting. Whitelisted handles will be able to see the checkout experience before go-live.
In addition to standard Business details for setting up a commerce account, there are two extra prerequisites for a seller to begin roll out on Marketplace: