How to Set Up Bidding
Sign up for a free account on Chartboost’s website, and request Helium access once you’re logged in to the Chartboost dashboard here.
- If you are a managed customer, you'll be assigned a dedicated account manager.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon being granted access to the Helium platform, you can follow these steps to get properly set up:
New to Audience Network?
Chartboost recommends the following steps in order to optimize your experience on Helium:
- Utilize the A/B Testing functionality to determine the optimal strategy for your use case. For example:
- Test bidding vs hybrid.
- Test the addition of a new demand partner.
- Test waterfall line item setup.
- Make sure all the bidding networks and mediation networks are set up and have an active status.
- Double-check to ensure that your partner credentials are correct and match those on the respective dashboards.
- Set up multiple bidding networks for maximized performance.
- Use Helium’s Test Mode to verify that the test ads are being displayed correctly before launching.
- Monitor performance using the Analytics features on the Helium dashboard, and export the data through custom reports or reporting API.