We're sorry! Spark AR Studio isn't currently supported on your computer.
We're working to fix this in future releases, so you'll be able get started soon. We release a new version of Spark AR Studio every 2 weeks, so keep checking the downloads page.
Minimum system requirements
To use Spark AR Studio, you'll need:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit) or MacOS 10.14+.
- CPU: Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz, or AMD Bulldozer/Jaguar/Puma/Zen with SSE4.1 instruction set.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Display: Screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher.
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better.
Known hardware issues
There are a few known hardware issues, that will stop Spark AR Studio from working properly:
- Intel HD3000 does not run, OpenGL error.
- Geforce 920M - does not render correctly.
- Radeon R7 m360 - does not render correctly.
- Radeon R5 M330 - does not render correctly.
- Nvidia GT240 - does not render correctly.
- Geforce m310m - does not render correctly.