Learn how create the sample effects featured in Spark AR Studio.
You can find these projects by opening Spark AR Studio, and selecting Samples in the welcome window.
Learn to make the:
- Visual Shaders - you'll learn about visual shaders, using the camera texture and adding interactivity.
- Animated Face Mask effect - you'll learn about animating 3D objects using the Patch Editor, and creating make up and retouching effects.
- Facezoom effect - you'll use the camera texture and Patch Editor to create a zoom effect.
- Floating Particles effect - a world effect that includes particle systems, interactivity and animation.
- Face Distortion effect - you'll learn to use blend shapes to distort someone's face.
- Holiday Card effect - you'll learn about 2D objects, dynamic text and adding interactivity with the Patch Editor.
- Boombox with Audio effect - it includes audio, plane tracking and adding 3D objects.
- Thumbs Up effect - a world effect with animated 3D objects and physically based materials.
- Skeleton Animation effect - you'll learn about using the Patch Editor to animate an object with a skeleton and joints.
- Light Leak effect - you'll learn about using visual shaders to manipulate the camera texture.
If you haven't already, it's a good idea to learn the basics first.