Spark AR and Frame Studio Policies
Last Modified: October 5, 2018
Ensure your content
- Complies with our Community Standards, and all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
- Complies with our guidelines in the Facebook Brand Resource and Permissions Center.
- Complies with the Instagram Community Guidelines and Brand Guidelines when using the Instagram Stickers Platform.
- Complies with all campaign and election disclosure laws.
- Is suitable for consumption by the Facebook general user base (i.e., thirteen and above).
- Is not shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent.
- Does not promote illegal products, services or activities, or content that is inappropriate or unsafe.
- Does not promote adult products or services (ex: nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative).
- Does not discriminate against, harass, provoke, or disparage people.
- Does not promote online gambling, online real money games of skill, or online lotteries.
- Does not use photographs of people, real or fictional.
- Does not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Does not include effects that block or cover most of the image, unless the effects are necessary to transform the image, such as a mask.
- Does not contain content that is spammy, misleading, or deceptive.
- Does not portray nonexistent functionality, such as a play button.
- Does not include any links off Facebook, such as scannable codes or QR codes.