Before You Submit
Before you begin the App Review submission process, make sure to complete each of the steps outlined below. This will improve the quality of your submission and reduce the chances of it being rejected.
- Upload a 1024x1024 compliant app icon image to Settings > Basic > App Icon.
- Read our screen recordings guide and create screen recordings of your app using each permission and feature that you will be requesting in your submission. We will use your recordings as guides when testing your app to verify that it actually uses all of the permissions and features you are requesting.
- Make sure your app's name and icon meet our trademark and logo requirements.
- Make sure you have completed app development. Making changes to your app's basic or advanced settings after you have submitted may require re-review.
- Make sure we can access your app or website. Your app must be publicly available or you must provide instructions on how to access it.
- If you want us to test your account using a specific test user, gather their credentials.
- Read our Platform Terms and Developer Policies to ensure your app adheres to our terms and policies.
- Read the Allowed Usage section in the reference for each permission and feature that you will be requesting in your submission. If your app does not satisfy the allowed usage for a permission or feature, your app will not be approved for that permission or feature.
- Read our FAQs regarding policy violations and the App Review process.
- Read our Common Mistakes guide to avoid common mistakes found in first-time submissions.