Viewing Results On Your Facebook Ad
For every ad you run on Facebook, you can view insights on how the ad performs in Ads Manager. This data includes:
- The number of people who see your ad
- The number of people who click on your ad
- The amount you spend on your ad
You can view your data for all campaigns, ad sets, and ads in your ad account. You can also select a specific campaign, ad set, or ad.
- Go to Ads Manager. If you have more than one account in Ads Manager, select an account.
- Click Campaigns, Ad Sets or Ads.
- Click to check the box next to the campaign, ad set, or ad you want to view.
- On the right side, click View chart to open the side pane.
- In the side pane, click Performance, Demographics or Placement to view charts specific to the campaign, ad set or ad you've selected:
chart shows the number of people who click on your ad, the number of people you reach and the overall cost of your ad. If you scroll over the line chart, you'll see individual results for that day reflected in the chart. If you want to change the results you see in the charts, click Custom
and choose the metrics you want to view.
chart shows how your ad performs across different ages and genders. You can scroll over each section of the chart to see individual results for each age group.
chart shows your ad's performance across different placements, such as Facebook or Instagram. Depending on where your ad is eligible to appear, you'll see where your ad is receiving the most delivery. You can also click the dropdown menu to see where your ad appears on mobile and desktop devices.