- Delivery: This tells you if your campaign, ad set or ad is currently running.
- Results: The number of actions as a result of your ad. The results you see here are based on your objective.
- Reach: The number of people your ad was shown to.
- Cost: The average you paid for each action associated with your objective.
- Budget: The maximum amount you're willing to spend on each campaign.
- Amount Spent: The total amount you've spent during the dates you've selected in your Ads Manager.
In the Audience view you can compare engagement, amount spent, reach, and impressions by gender and age.
If you book a desktop app you can run your ad both in the News Feed and Right Column. In the view Placement you will get a breakdown by engagement, amount spent, reach, and impressions.
In-App Conversion Reports
You can review the count and value of in-app conversions for each of your ads and campaigns using the Ads Manager. If you offer in-app purchases you can use these figures to calculate your ROI and optimize your ad spending.
You need to add the Facebook SDK to your app and measure actions taken within your app using App Events.
Step By Step
- Go to the Ads Manager.
- Select your ad or campaign
- Click the button "Columns: Performance" in the table header.
- Choose "Customize Columns" as shown in the screenshot below.
- Select the category "Apps" to show only options relevant for Ads for Apps.
- Select your metrics, e.g. "Mobile App Adds To Cart" or "Mobile App Purchases", and use the list on the right to arrange the order of your columns.
- Apply your settings.