Unable to submit appeal

I can't appeal my instant articles, when i click appealed in https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/151371415454526

Your current violations have already been appealed. Please wait until you receive a new violation to appeal again. anyone can help

Thanks Vibol

Sun
Asked about 2 years ago
Molika

Did you submit appeal before and got response yet?

September 12 at 8:06 PM
Sun

Responded : We've reviewed your appeal and have decided to allow your Page to monetize on our platform. But On August 21st I got message My App ID Not Approved, but when I appealed I got message approved again On 11th September. but my instant articles Lost Access to Monetization,

when I click Submit an Appeal, it alert message: Your current violations have already been appealed. Please wait until you receive a new violation to appeal again. I think It might be a mistake from your system.

Did you know how to resolve ?

Thanks Vibol

September 12 at 11:28 PM
Molika

Maybe you need to wait for 7 days!

September 13 at 4:39 AM
Sun

I wait more than 1 week ago, but still can't appeal. I have chat with supporter also but they just said: will resolve as soon as. You have any resolution ?

September 14 at 1:41 AM
Molika

You can appeal yet?

September 16 at 7:49 PM
Sun

Still can't appeal but It alert new message: It looks like you've contacted us multiple times about the problem you're experiencing. Please await a response to your first request. Can you help me?

September 17 at 12:13 AM
Molika

You have app disable or not?

September 17 at 1:18 AM
Sun

I disable 2 times, when i appeal It got approved

September 17 at 1:22 AM
Molika

Now app approved or not?

September 17 at 1:25 AM
Molika

If you app is not approved, your payment will be hold.

September 17 at 1:26 AM
Sun

I got approved again.

September 17 at 1:26 AM
Sun

But my instant articles lose access

September 17 at 1:28 AM
Molika

Ok, you can do following:

-copy a new page url appeal -after received the support inbox -add url and ineligible screenshot to support inbox saying that you submitted wrong url and screenshot

September 17 at 1:29 AM
Molika

any luck?

September 19 at 5:57 AM
Sun

Still problem, when we submitted eligible URL page: "You already meet our monetization eligibility requirements".

Any help!

September 19 at 7:23 AM
Selected Answer

What did you do to send another appeal for approval?

February 24 at 4:24 PM
ER Heart
Mooti

I'm having the same issue here. Can someone help me please?

July 19 at 4:35 AM