Story Metric Update to Instagram Graph API Platform

As part of our ongoing efforts to comply with new privacy rules in Europe, we’re making a minor update to the replies metric on Story Instagram Media objects in the Graph API Platform.

Due to new privacy rules in Europe, messaging-related Story interactions performed by users in the European Economic Area (EEA) after December 1 will no longer be included in Story replies metric calculations. Specifically: * If the Story was created by a user in the EEA, the replies metric will now return a value of 0. * If the Story was created by a user outside the EEA, the replies metric will return the number of replies but the value will not include replies made my users in the EEA.

Our developer documentation has been updated to reflect this change.

Boling
Asked about 2 months ago
Selected Answer

Greetings from Colombia. My question is ... why the frames do not appear when I make a live broadcast if I have the ones I use active. I appreciate an orientation or answer why the frames do not appear to me. Thank you. or how do I choose them as favorites and not have to navigate between all the frames that others do. Thank you again.

December 12 at 5:31 AM
Juan

December 13 at 6:51 PM
Ahmad

Dear Sir, I want to re-listen or download all the conversations between me and my brother. It’s really really most important for me. How could get it. I am ready to pay for it also. Please give me some advice. Kind regards Sujit Sutradhar

December 9 at 2:09 AM
Sutradhar
Putri

Pvvnnx

December 9 at 2:57 PM

Looks like this change also broke impressions and reach: since Dec. 2nd, they've considerably lower in the API from what we see in the app. Reach is higher than impressions too, which should be impossible.

Is this something you're looking into currently?

December 10 at 12:33 AM
Torsten
Torsten

Answering my own question: yes, they're looking at it.

December 10 at 4:25 AM