Blocked Website

Hello.

I work for a public relations agency that handles multiple clients' Facebook pages and ads. Yesterday, a client's website was apparently blocked by Facebook and since, all posts on their page that lead to the website have disappeared.

When I try to post a link to their website, I receive the following error: Your content couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our Community Standards If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

I've submitted a report that the website doesn't go against the Community Standards (it's a lawyer's business website with blog). Is there anything else I can do to get this website removed from Facebook's blocked list? I've checked for the website to have been wrongly deemed malicious by McAfee, but it's all clear there and listed as a minimal risk.

Anyone have any solutions??? Thank you in advance.

Keri
Asked about a year ago
Tnlh

We're having the same issue with our website for custom log homes. Facebook won't even let us post a link to it in this chat forum. www (dot) truenorthloghomes (dot) com

October 16 at 12:41 PM
Ehab

Hi My URL www.besosyal.com is partially blocked meaning that i can share the link. but not the front cover (picture) which is causing me problems with ads can you help with this issue

October 16 at 1:28 PM
Komal

helo their, I see that you have an issue as I have now, let do one thing, you share me your domain here I will share my domain here, so I will write for Facebook in order to unblock your domain and you have to do the same thing for my domain,

My domain is www.bangalorehotnews. com

share me yours I will write for your domain after that you can write for my domain to Facebook team

January 19 at 8:21 AM
Komal

helo their, I see that you have an issue as I have now, let do one thing, you share me your domain here I will share my domain here, so I will write for Facebook in order to unblock your domain and you have to do the same thing for my domain,

My domain is www.bangalorehotnews. com

share me yours I will write for your domain after that you can write for my domain to Facebook team

January 19 at 8:21 AM
Mehul

Hi, This website (https://www.bluesjunkies. com/) is blocked on Facebook. Please unblock bluesjunkies. com again. We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community. Thanks, Website Link - https://www.bluesjunkies. com/

January 30 at 10:22 PM
Élysse

I've been having the same issue with my website going against Community Standards (which it doesn't). But now it's affected my page. No native content from my page can be shared and none of my several reports have been answered. What's worse is that the debug link also says that my link goes against Community Standards and takes me back to the exact same report that no one answers. Has anyone else had that issue with their page sharing options being blocked? If so, have you figured out a fix for it? I've even deleted the website from the About section, but that hasn't helped.

February 9 at 12:12 PM
HR

Hi, This website (http://talanews24. com/) is blocked on Facebook. Please unblock talanews. com again. We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community. Thanks, Website Link - http://talanews24. com/

February 12 at 8:38 PM
Ajay

Hello Keri,

My website link is also blocked by Facebook.

I've tried through Facebook Debugger. But it doesn't work for me. I tried to contact Facebook support but didn't get any help from Facebook.

We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community.

Kindly Help.

Thanks

February 13 at 3:32 AM
Umar

Good morning facebook with due with respect, I would like inform my website https://naijastudentsgist(dot)com/ has been blocked on facebook and prohibited me to share my website links over my pages and timelines I didn't go against your policies.i apologize if I have broken facebook policy by any mistake it is requested please unblock my website url and enable it's links.i thank facebook team for making it a safe place for all. Please unblock my website https://naijastudentsgist(dot)com/

February 14 at 12:27 PM
Rasoul

Hello Facebook support team. I believe our website sahand(dot)com a reputable real estate website blocked by Facebook by mistake or error. Website is normal and safe for user and do not have any harmful thing to be blocked.

February 16 at 10:11 AM
Donna

I have been having this same issue for months now and get no response. Has anyone had any luck yet? Debugger does not work. www.bossyplans

February 18 at 6:58 PM
Felix

Hi, I am running a website for my real estate property listings, the problem is my website was blocked from sharing on facebook even in sharing debugging tool and object debugger. I have already submitted an appeal to this link https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/create/ twice but until now I have not received any response. Hope you can help resolved this issue.

February 18 at 11:25 PM
Felix

By the way, here is the link of my website. bacolodcondohomes(dot)epizy(dot)com/ I have other website under the same domain but it has no issue on facebook. Weird because even here I am not able to post the full url of my website

February 18 at 11:31 PM
Calvin

My site was also blocked (due to community standards) more than 1 year ago (Feb 2019), with addition to submitting false detection reports to FB every month with every detail possible and no results or response in the current Feb 2020. Here's hoping for a miracle now....

February 18 at 11:37 PM
Liz

Here is what I went through for a site that gives away, household cleaning items, beauty products and candy (mostly). I sent an appeal to FB for blocking the site from advertising. I took their recommended class on advertising policy and the test (I passed with no problem). I advertise the same giveaways you all see.. candy, household goods, lotions, etc. Here is how they handled it:

The initial appeal request: Please provide information that will help us investigate

I have been having trouble with my Facebook business page since the beginning. You blocked us from being able to post the URL, from sharing, and now from Boosting. It is a giveaway site that typically gives away candy, household items and beauty products I didn't have any ads running when I got a notice that the pages ad ability was being totally disabled for a violation. No specifics which has been the case on every other supposed violation. I do not understand ... Nothing that I give away is controversial as far as I know. Nothing is illegal in any Country (and we only market to the US), we don't Spam anyone. It's a legit site with legit winners. I have lost people because when they tried to Share they got a message that the site was Dangerous! People believe YOU. I see plenty of other giveaway pages on Facebook that are able to post their info with no problem. I just want to move forward. I have asked for help many times and never get it. Please help me to understand why I have been black balled. Sincerely, Elizabeth Cole for Flashgiveaways. com Facebook business page and LizKeeganCole page.

Today Hello Liz,

I had a look at your ad account and unfortunately we won't be able to re-enable it.

All ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. Due to your ad account consistently promoting ads that don't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards, the ad account has been disabled.

I suggest taking a look at our e-learning Blueprint module to better understand our Advertising Policies. You can access the module via this link.

Thanks, Facebook Ads Team

Your reply Today I have gone through that policy. What ads are you claiming violate the policy? And why are they violating? No warnings, just banned? How is that good business practices? Elizabeth Cole

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 1:27 PM, Hello Liz,

I had a look at your ad account and unfortunately we won't be able to re-enable it.

All ad accounts are evaluated for policy compliance and quality of ad content. Due to your ad account consistently promoting ads that don't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards, the ad account has been disabled.

I suggest taking a look at our e-learning Blueprint module to better understand our Advertising Policies. You can access the module via this link.

Thanks, Facebook Ads Team

Today Hello Liz, I had another look at your ad account and unfortunately we won't be able to re-enable it. Our policies are in place to keep users safe and foster a positive global community. When accounts run ads that don;t comply with these Advertising Policies or other standards, they're disabled. At this point there's no further action that you may take. Please consider this decision final. Thanks, Facebook Ads Team

April 18 at 12:17 PM
Liz

I love the "keep users safe" because lord knows if they win a box of laundry detergent something horrible might happen.

April 18 at 12:19 PM
Vamshi

Hi, I to facing issue. website link blocked. sanskarschool dot net. unable to check with debugger tool as well showing error in debug tool. Kindly help me out

April 21 at 6:50 AM
Yoni

There is no way to reach FB support. We tried everything with no success. FB don't respond, we were helpless!

May 21 at 3:24 AM
אורית

Our website is blocked for over a year! No response from FB.

June 11 at 12:21 AM
אורית

Thanks for the contact, John helped me unblock my website.

June 28 at 6:04 AM
Suraj

my website is educational I have posted following the rules of Facebook. So I request you to solve my problem quickly. thank you

July 1 at 2:55 AM
Suraj

Dear Sir, Firstly I would like to apologize if there was any mistake from my side. I am not been able ko share on my website. I would like to request you to reslove it soon. Thank You. my website is esuccesspost. com

July 1 at 3:06 AM
Ashok

my website url is blocked. can you please any one help me to unblock my website : careerpathway.co.in

July 28 at 6:04 AM
Sheikh

Dear Facebook Team, This Website www.ytdownloaderapp[dot]com was blocked by your system and we are unable to share this site content on my Facebook timeline. This website follows the facbook community standard and I hope your team will help to unblock it anytime soon. Thanks and Regards

August 5 at 2:17 AM
Yoni

Finally! We UNBLOCKED our website! I found a post in a tech forum that they can help us to unblock our website. We emailed them and they helped us to contact Facebook and successfully unblocked our website. Finally we can run ads and make posts again! You can try to contact this great guy at karlin.john@gmail.com Good luck guys!

August 23 at 6:27 AM
Diana

Thanks Yoni, I emailed John and he unblocked my website.

August 24 at 4:20 AM
Siva

my website URL thesportsstory is blocked. Kindly let me know how to resolve this. I have created a bug and incident to fb support but no response from them. Don't have clue how to resolve this.

September 14 at 10:13 PM
Selected Answer

Hi,

I have an issue when I try to share my website: www-suncevadolina-rs on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/suncevadolina/ , I get am error that says that my page does not meet Facebook community standards. I ran your debugger tool and I get the same error. Can you please elaborate more on why I am getting this message? Also, I paid to advertise my page and boosted some of my posts, and a few of my posts that contained links from my page were deleted.

Thank you in advance

March 10 at 5:25 AM
Слободан
Shyamsundar

Hi my web site odiapua dot com is also blocked in facebook can anyone help me ...

July 20 at 2:24 AM

Maybe it's time to give up Facebook. I can't even find a staff member of facebook who can answer a question. It is not the first time.

November 4 at 12:02 AM
Vincent Holmes
Randy

Same here, happened to us twice already. Now it's 3weeks now and issue is not resolve

November 4 at 12:38 AM

My domain is blocked too .I was tested the buttons to share the news on Facebook, clicked them too many times and, apparently, the bot saw spam or something else in these actions. Therefore, the site is blocked on Facebook. Has anyone been able to solve this problem? It is very painful to see a project on which I worked for so many hours blocked.

November 7 at 11:19 AM
Andrii
Randy

My URL has been blocked for 30 days now and there's no solution yet.

November 7 at 8:12 PM
Sarah

same issue... going on months now.

November 21 at 1:43 PM
Danial

Sarah did u find the solution? It's actually alot of pain. My website is still blocked

Onelinersdotorg

June 1 at 10:21 AM

I have the same issue,My company website is blocked by Facebook and Facebook said because the content doesn't meet the Community Standards.I tried the debugger and help center, but nothing worked.I don't know what else I can do.

December 2 at 6:43 PM
周夢雨
Randy

Same here, it's almost 2months and no feedback from Facebook

December 2 at 8:03 PM

I have the same issue as all of you,where my company website is blocked by Facebook I tried the debugger and help center, but nothing worked. Any response would be great from Facebook developer team

December 2 at 11:50 PM
Kevin

Absolutely the same thing. I can't even share the link here because Facebook thinks it is scam or something. I did the whole marketing strategy and the day I launched my project, the day I started advertising my domain was banned for no clear reason. Facebook says it is some sort of scam website. Well... I am trying to contact them, I sent around 3 tickets and there is no response at all. Like Facebook Team disappeared.

December 6 at 7:28 AM
Va

Its's so unfortunate to be victims of Facebook excesses. Previously blocked domains can easily be unlocked using the facebook blocks appeal form of which i have personally experienced but most recently there is no or little response or help from facebook and it's AI that is all too knowing and smart. There is need for facebook to review and upgrade their responses to threats to their terms and conditions because it is getting so unfair as reports of Facebook unfairness is getting too much these days. As business oriented users, We need to know if Facebook is for us or against us.

December 7 at 11:37 PM
Dans

Hi everybody!

I saw many guys who have this problem and now it's me! If you want that Facebook listen to us? We need that thread become famous, so do not hesitate to share your story because to many business died already because of that !!! That's enough.

January 9 at 6:42 AM
Adrien

Hi Everyone,

I have a travel agency, everything I do is through my website. But for a reason I don't know, Facebook blocked my website URL. I can't add it to my instagram and facebook page. Message Error is the same people are posting here. No way to do business in a such situation. Please if there is any Facebook responsible who may pass by and read this, please help unblocking www.congolocalguies.com, This website is clean and whitelisted.

January 19 at 2:22 AM
Aganze
Denis

FB also blocked us for no reason dj.edmradio

June 24 at 4:56 AM

I had this issue with 4 websites. I got it fixed with some help from FB Concierge and all are good now. Go to this link to chat with customer support: https://www.facebook.com/business/help You won't find a button that addresses this exact issue, but just click on the lowest available button that says "Get Started" then on the next page click "Policy and Account Security", then scroll down below all options and click "Need more help? Contact Support. Chat with a representative" -- by the way it will ask for your FB Ad account # so be sure you have one or create one before you fill out the form to get started. Good luck!!!

January 27 at 11:00 AM
Lynette
Lynette

PS- I also discovered that one of my website had some spam malware. I used Sucuri to clean it up. this likely helped in getting this fixed. You can just type check my website for malware in your browser and will find several tools that will help scan your site for free; yes it will cost you to fix it, but - well- it is what it is. again, good luck!

January 27 at 11:02 AM
Réka

Can't fond this "Get started" button. Only available "Get started with pages" or "Get started with ads". Either of them has "Policy and Account Security". Could you link a direct page? Thank you!

January 28 at 7:43 AM

I have the same issue, they blocked the url of my website the www.diamondszepsegszalon .hu (without space). This has been going on for months now, and I cant find a platform that would help me recover the link. This is seriously hurts my business. Please if you find help, post it!

January 28 at 7:44 AM
Réka

I'm beginning to give up on Facebook. My Company's https://www.telesquibmusicplus(.)com has been blocked for a very long time now. I have contacted Facebook severally but they are not responding at all.

Any idea on how to solve this particular problem?

January 28 at 9:52 AM
Titus

Same. My Tumblr I had shared links from for years. Sadly now i569.photobucket. com is blocked too meaning a lot of my Photo Albums that linked to Photobucket have suddenly disappeared.

https://lady-noremon.tumblr. com

January 31 at 11:08 AM
Sarah

We have a fly fisher forum (www.fluefiskesiden dot no) that is blocked too (!).

I totally understand why Facebook needs to block certain URLs. What I do not understand is why it cannot say specifically what is wrong with the page, so one can amend it. I do know our community page mentioned above is not in violations with community standards. Its just fly fishing people with trout pictures and stories :)

I've tried a lot of security scanners to see if there is something malicious being detected, but its not. I've tried to "let them know" from the sharing debugger. But it has now been blocked for 3-4 months....

February 2 at 1:55 AM
Eirik
Tanya

Same case. Was trying to contact them for the last 4 month. No reply. Just same "not meeting community standards" note. I've checked some websites, who promise to help with unblocking the link on FB. Though seems like it's all just a scam.

June 11 at 4:18 AM

Hi, I have the same problem but can still post my link www.vigattininsurance.com but without link preview, when I try it to debugger it says that This webpage contains a blocked URL. how can I find that blocked URL?

February 13 at 6:57 PM
Theresa

I too have the same problem with my webstie www.asherandgraydesigns. com. I have been trying to resolve this issue for almost a year. It's very unfortunate as a small business owner to not be able to link my store to facebook or instagram. I have really taken a hit with this.

February 26 at 10:17 AM
Lauren

Hello. I ask you to unblock the website of the Higher educational institution http: // lutsk-ntu. com. ua The information on the site "Lutsk National Technical University" does not violate the rules and rules of the Facebook community. Thenk you!

February 29 at 7:09 AM
Юра

Hi,

My website nestorbird(dot)com is blocked. I am unable to debug as well and spent nearly 20 days in the same.

Regards, Deependra

April 24 at 5:03 PM
Deependra

My website was also blocked. I've had it for years and I never had problems, but two days ago I wanted to add social plugins (like and share, etc.) and I was running some tests with Facebook Sharing Debugger to improve the attributes of Open Graph, but the blocking alert appeared and did not I was able to continue. I read all the comments and saw that many were installing social plugins, maybe it's related to that? Maybe there's a daily limit of tests and if you transgress it they block you? If so, they should let us know. There are no ads on my site at all, I designed it myself in HTML+CSS and there's nothing else but info about my little bussiness. It's embarrassing that Facebook takes these steps without even telling us why. I have checked many times the rules of the community and I can assure that I didn't violate any.

April 30 at 7:18 AM
Daniel

My website link is also blocked by facebook for community Standards . website link https :// www . khujivai . com/ also facing another problem that i can't mention or my facebook page link with another ppl.. please help :(

May 9 at 1:05 PM
Masum

My wvsite oneliners(.)org is blocked. It's a false positive u idiot algorithms

June 1 at 10:24 AM
Danial

same problem my all website is new but is blocked from facebook please unblock the domain www.guide22 .com

please team try to help us

June 6 at 11:38 PM
Ab

Hey i have the same problem. The url is valid. I have send few request and we needed your help very quickly. Regards. In the same time we cannot receive the confirmation mail to validate in the business manager Cannot write the url in the post..

June 14 at 11:45 PM
Jeremy

Hello, I have same problem with our domain guru (.) id I already report from https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/ but nothing happen I any Idea how to fix this?

June 17 at 11:30 PM
Herlan

for the love of God, does any FB support team member ever visit this community forum?

June 23 at 2:40 PM
Dusan
Daniel

Lol I think not. None of them has responded so far, and dozens of complaints are accumulating.

June 23 at 3:53 PM
Herlan

Actually they visit this forum just to delete some of the question, because one of my question disappear, I can't find it. LOL

June 23 at 4:57 PM
Daniel

Herlan that sucks.

July 6 at 7:24 AM

I have also been blocked for 2 months now www.grisk. co.za. It's an online store. If anyone can please assist me in unblocking?

July 3 at 6:59 PM
Annadea

Hi, This website (http://msatour. com) is blocked on Facebook. Please unblock msatour. com again. We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community. Thanks, Website Link - http://msatour. com

July 6 at 4:16 AM
Şahin

Hi, after a post Facebook system blocked my URL gardenmasta dot com. Anyone help me to fix this issue...

July 22 at 8:09 AM
Anis

Dear Facebook Team, This Website www. ytdownloaderapp(.)com was blocked by your system and we are unable to share this site content on my Facebook timeline. This website follows the facbook community standard and I hope your team will help to unblock it anytime soon. Thanks and Regards

August 5 at 2:15 AM
Sheikh

Dear Facebook Team, This Website ytdownloaderapp(dot)com was blocked by your system and we are unable to share this site content on my Facebook timeline. This website follows the facbook community standard and I hope your team will help to unblock it anytime soon. Thanks and Regards

August 5 at 2:15 AM
Sheikh

Dear Facebook Team, This Website was blocked by your system and we are unable to share this site content on my Facebook timeline. This website follows the facbook community standard and I hope your team will help to unblock it anytime soon. Thanks and Regards

August 5 at 2:16 AM
Sheikh

Greetings Facebook Team! With due respect, I want to inform you that all my website domain has been blocked on Facebook and all of its links. Recently I have received alerts for my website URL: https://xeberal(.)az has been blocked on all Facebook and prohibited me to share my website links over my pages, groups and my timeline. I didn't go against any of your policies or community guidelines. I apologize If I have broken any Facebook policy or terms of service. That is surely a mistake. It is requested please unblock my website URL and enable its links. I thank Facebook Team for making it a safe place for all.! Please Unblock my website as soon as possible. URL: https://www.xeberal(.)az Thanks in Advanced. V.Farzaliyev

August 6 at 12:13 PM
Vugar

Dear Facebook Team, This Website www.wikiofinfo[dot]com was blocked by your system and we are unable to share this site content on my Facebook timeline. This website follows the Facbook community standard and I hope your team will help to unblock it anytime soon. Thanks and Regards

August 27 at 3:32 AM
Md

Hello my site https://rohan (dot) xyz is also blocked. It's a personal website, does not collect any user information or try to sell you anything. Its just a website about me. Is there any reason it has been marked as "malicious". I'm unable to even make a post about it on Facebook

August 27 at 9:21 AM
Rohan

I have similar issue. is this already solve? can you please tell me how?

October 4 at 10:00 PM
Waren
Marco

Me too. I've opened a bug request to solve it some days ago. But nothing is changed.

October 10 at 7:30 AM

Did you guys figure out how to unblock? I submitted an appeal, a bug report 2 weeks ago many many and still no reply.

October 31 at 8:24 PM
Randy
Tnlh

Not yet. We've been submitting appeals and reporting bugs since June and no reply or help so far.

November 1 at 7:19 AM

I have the same problem. It's two months now that my page was blocked. This happens when the website linked here was hacked. Now the website is safe. I've submitted more and more from debugger tools but the answer is always the same "Your content couldn't be shared, because this link goes against our Community Standards If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know." The domain in question is: https://www.anconacrea .it I don't know how to fix the problem

November 4 at 4:15 AM
Giulio

I have the same problem trying to add landhotel.dot is to its Facebook site. Have sent numerous complaints through the debugger but I dont get any response. This is terrible and bad service by Facebook.

November 7 at 2:09 AM
Dyrleif

Same issue my link is blocked because "community standards" with no fix. Sometimes I can put my link into bit.ly and it will work but that hurts our branding. I see so many links from other companies like Scentsy, Pink Zebra, Elk River Soaps, It Works, and things that are really scams. However, if you have a real business and are trying to make a living you get blocked by Facebook.

December 18 at 11:16 AM
Natalie

Hi, My website link is also blocked by facebook. I've tried through Facebook Debugger. But it doesn't work for me. Kindly Help. my website

January 4 at 11:27 AM
Ayhan
Anchal

Hi, This website (https://www.zingoy. com/) is blocked on Facebook.
Please unblock Zingoy. com again. We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community. Thanks, Website Link - https://www.zingoy. com/

January 5 at 9:01 PM
Zed

I can see https://www.zingoy.com has been unblocked, how did you solve it

January 17 at 8:58 PM
Usama

Hi, This website www.hausafinest. com.ng is blocked on Facebook. Please unblock hausafinest. com.ng We always follow the rules and terms from Facebook community. Thanks, Website Link - https://www.hausafinest. com.ng

March 28 at 3:31 PM

Same problem for me since many month : www.capturerlinstant(DOT)ch .... I'm sick and tired of it

September 2 at 12:59 PM
Jérémy

My website url block by facebook. My website dont provide any illegal or against community news. but facebook blocked my website url.. How i unblock it. HELP

September 8 at 11:52 PM
हितेन्द्र
  • Your facebook account need to have payment linked or ad payer to have live chat link available here https://web.facebook.com/business/help
  • Other option to report is via this link: https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/create/
July 14 at 1:28 AM
Ramon
Tnlh

This doesn't work.

October 17 at 5:23 AM

Hello,

I have several domains that were blocked by Facebook for no reason. All the websites that were blocked are compliant with all the facebook rules and policies. I've tried to use the appeal form but it doesn't work.

Best regards

October 16 at 1:35 PM
Joao

I'm having the same issue too. The debug tool doesn't work for me and no real supporting information has been provided to give me an idea on how to fix whatever the problem is.

Original message sent on another thread:

Hello. It has recently come to my attention that my domain has been blocked by Facebook as the content doesn't meet community standards. I'm unsure as to why this has happened.

The domain in question is: https://www.whitehavencoal. life/ which is a Community page for the Gunnedah, NSW region. It is intended to give an overview of the area of Gunnedah and what it is like to live there.

When I used the debugger, the information provided was extremely limited so I can't ascertain what, specifically, the issue with the content is.

I would really appreciate it if you can assist me in explaining why the domain is blocked.

If there is something that I need to do to improve the website, please also let me know.

Many Thanks, Simone Wight

(Admin for Whitehaven Coal Life - @whitehavencoallife)

Please unblock my domain.

October 16 at 5:26 PM
Simone

I am having the exact same issues. It is very frustrating as I do not feel as though my website goes against their community standards. I can't get any response from anybody on how to fix this issue. For FB being so big on being social, they are very silent when it comes to their people's needs..... Did anybody ever get this figured out as to why they block our websites?

November 2 at 11:10 AM
Tate

The same

October 27 at 10:29 AM
Мартин
Nelly

Please am having the same issue, my blog URL was blocked 9jaoption(dot)com please assist

June 23 at 2:57 PM

Hi Keri,

Were you able to use our Sharing Debugger (https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/) to report this link as a false positive? The debugger has a link to a form you can fill out if the URL you are trying to share is blocked for appeal purposes.

You mentioned that you already reported this, where did you report it?

Thanks!

April 30 at 12:13 PM
Ram
Keri

Hi Ram! I tried to use the Facebook debugger, but received this message: We can't review this website because the content doesn't meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know.

I have reporter the issue at the "Facebook Blocks" page that it leads me to when I click the "If you think this is a mistake, please let us know."

Thanks for your response!

April 30 at 12:32 PM
Keri

Hi Natalie! I did. I contacted Facebook customer support via chat and they got things squared away in a few days, thank goodness! Go to the bottom of this link to chat with customer support: https://www.facebook.com/business/help Good luck!!!

May 13 at 7:03 AM
Maroof

Hello Keri,

There is no link to chat with customer support available at the link provided by you. Please share with us the right procedure to get the website unblocked. For new starters like me it is really a mental torture by facebook. I've spent a lot of time to develop my website and facebook blocked its in few seconds. I'm really disappointed. This policy of facebook is flawed and demotivating startups.

Thanks, Waiting eagerly for your response.

May 17 at 7:08 AM
Keri

Hi Maroof,

I totally understand (and feel) your pain for dealing with Facebook. On the link I shared, I see a "Still need help? Find answers or contact support > Get Help" section. Once clicked, it will take you to a number of options of what you might need help in. Once you click on the section you need help with (in this case I picked "business pages"), at the bottom will be a "need more help? Contact Support" with a button at the very bottom.

This is what I'm seeing as a user - it might be different for you. I'm not at all a Facebook expert, just a user trying to help another :) Good luck!

May 17 at 7:12 AM
Mateen

Hello Keri,

My website link is also blocked by facebook.

I've tried through Facebook Debugger. But it dosen't work for me.

Kindly Help.

Thanks

May 17 at 7:30 AM
Bobby

any update?

June 19 at 12:34 AM
Ehab

Hi My URL www.besosyal.com is partially blocked meaning that i can share the link. but not the front cover (picture) which is causing me problems with ads can you help with this issue

October 16 at 1:28 PM
ZX

same problem my website url blogerhub .com blocked. how to active my link? anyone help

November 21 at 3:50 AM