Domain verification failed: Meta-tag Verification

I added the meta tag as instructed and I get the following: Domain verification failed Unable to verify the domain

Does anyone know why this might be happening

Joseph
Asked about 4 years ago
Keltie

did you every figure out how to fix this?

November 11 at 11:28 AM
Joseph

yes thanks

November 26 at 1:23 AM
Liz

joseph how did you fix it? I am having the same issue.

January 24 at 12:37 PM
Garima

How did you fix it? Can you please help us out. I cannot seem to VERIFY DOMAIN no matter what I try. Have been trying for a long time now.

February 12 at 10:41 PM
Dario

Hello, did anyone solve this in the meantime? I have same problem. 4 domains were normaly verified, and 5th one is impossible to verify.

May 11 at 1:37 AM
Selected Answer

Hi I'm sorry for the late reply but I honestly can't remember how I fixed it - I know I contacted FB development team and they offered assistance. I'm so sorry I can't of any further use. I just can't remember - it's age thing

February 15 at 1:11 AM
Joseph
Alice

how did you contact them? i can't find anyone i can ask for help and get a response from

February 24 at 5:36 AM
Gustavo

Same here

March 2 at 11:45 AM

Domain verification failed Unable to verify the domain.

Why cant i verify my domain?? I have inserted the tag into the

of my theme on shopify. I cant get it verified!! I received a notice from IG to have an email sent to my email but I cannot click the ling to approve email. Im going round in circles trying to link all these apps to my shopify. I really hate how FB has taken over everything and its SO COMPLICATED!!!!!!!

Please HELP!!

November 25 at 5:44 PM
Jennifer