URL Blocked

https://kerassi .com/ is blocked. It is a legit registered online business. Support isn't helpful, each time they say they have fixed it but they clearly haven't. Then they tell me to us debugger to check why but it won't show me the reason cause the site is blocked. What is going on? and why no one checks if the site has been unblocked before they email me and get my hopes up for no reason.

Patil
Asked about 4 years ago
Jennifer

Have you had any luck? How were you able to even correspond with anyone? I have not been able to find a place to do so yet!

November 24 at 10:00 AM
Selected Answer

Yes I was able to reach out to them and help me. They still wouldn't help me but then I figure out that I am based in the US but my social media person is based overseas so I told them that. Even though I still don't know if that was the reason. I also told them I am planning on spending money on ads and money talks so that could also be why the unblocked me cause they want that ad money.

November 24 at 11:46 AM
Patil

Thanks. How were you able to reach an actual Person though?

November 24 at 12:04 PM
Jennifer
Patil

If you want to contact Facebook, you'll first need to log into your account. Then look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you'll see a little question mark inside a dark circle. Click it, then from the dropdown menu, select "Report a Problem."

November 24 at 12:13 PM
Jennifer

Thank you

November 24 at 12:22 PM