New Permissions and Features Page Access Email

I received the following message. When I go to submit for app Review I am taken to the permissions and features page. In this page it shows that our app has advanced access to ads_management (see image). This is the only feature we require. Is the email explaining that we will lose access? and If so, how can I submit for review, when I go to submit for review it takes me to a page saying I have access. I am confused about what action I am expected to take. Could someone clarify this message?

-Eli

Correction: You may have received a previous version of this alert with an incorrect deadline. The correct deadline to create a business app or submit for App Review is October 19, 2020.

We are making some changes to the way system user access tokens work. Your app, , uses access tokens to access certain permissions, so you will need to take action if you need one or more of the following permissions:

ads_management

ads_read

attribution_read

business_management

catalog_management

instagram_basic

instagram_manage_comments

instagram_manage_insights

leads_retrieval

pages_manage_ads

pages_manage_cta

pages_manage_engagement

pages_manage_instant_articles

pages_manage_metadata

pages_manage_posts

pages_messaging

pages_read_engagement

pages_read_user_content

publish_video

read_insights

To avoid interruption to your API access, you will need to complete one of the following actions within 30 days:

Create a new business app

If your app only needs access to the assets owned by your own business, you can create a new business app and choose "Manage Business Integrations" during app creation. The new business app will have standard access to these permissions by default. This process does not require App Review, unless you need to use the Business Asset User Profile Access feature.

Create New Business App

Submit for App Review

If your app needs to access assets from other businesses, or if a separate business app does not meet your needs, you will need to submit for App Review for the permissions you need.

Submit for App Review

Please create a new business app or submit for App Review by October 19, 2020. If you haven't created a new business app or submitted an App Review request by this date, you will lose access to the permissions above.

Eligio
Asked about 2 months ago