My Webpage is Stuck in Facebook Developers Platform

Hey fellow developers,

I'm facing a puzzling issue with my webpage on the Facebook Developers platform, and I could really use some guidance. My page seems to be stuck in some kind of limbo, and I can't figure out how to move forward.

Here's the deal: I've set up my app, added my webpage URL, and completed all the necessary configurations. But now, it's like my webpage is trapped in the Facebook Dev abyss, and I can't get it to function as intended.

Has anyone encountered this before? Any tips or insights on how to unblock this situation?

Harry
Asked about 8 months ago
Selected Answer

I find myself in a puzzling predicament with my webpage on the Facebook Developers platform and could use some assistance. My webpage seems to be stuck in a state of uncertainty, and I'm uncertain about the appropriate course of action.

To provide context, I've successfully configured my app, included my webpage URL, and fulfilled all necessary setups. However, it appears that my website, https://www.bestantsuk.com/, is caught within the confines of the Facebook Dev platform, and I'm encountering difficulties in getting it to operate as intended.

Has anyone encountered a similar challenge? I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights on how to navigate and resolve this situation.

December 11 at 2:02 AM
Harry
Selected Answer

I'm experiencing a perplexing situation with my webpage on the Facebook Developers platform and could use some guidance. My webpage appears to be in a state of limbo, and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Here's the situation: I've successfully set up my app, added my webpage URL, and completed all the required configurations. However, it seems that my website, https://apkglobel.com/, is trapped within the Facebook Dev platform, and I'm struggling to make it function as intended.

Has anyone faced a similar challenge? I'd greatly appreciate any tips or insights on how to resolve this situation.

October 30 at 3:06 AM
Harry