Sending my drivers license to verify account. Get reply FB can't help until I verify my account?

So confused.

Trying to verify my account so I send pic of my drivers license.

Get reply that I can't get help until I verify my account with a drivers license.

face palm

Christopher
Asked about 2 weeks ago
Jonathan

Can you clarify what type of verification you're doing? Individual verification? Or the blue check verification (https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/lessons/verify-facebook-instagram-account)?

April 8 at 3:31 PM
Christopher

Individual verification for the app I’m working on.

April 9 at 7:15 AM
Selected Answer

Oh interesting, if you are able to submit for individual verification again, you should try again and hopefully another reviewer will get back. If you can't submit again, you can try filing a bug report to https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/

April 9 at 9:31 AM
Jonathan
Christopher

yeah, tried submitting a couple times. Seems like an auto-response type thing. Got an email minutes later with a copy/paste response.

April 9 at 9:34 AM
Jonathan

I think filing a bug report may be a good idea then

April 9 at 9:35 AM
Christopher

Yup. Thanks man!

April 9 at 10:06 AM
Christopher

I'm trapped in a loop.

I go to submit a bug. I select "My documents have not been accepted for Individual Verification" and get this message...

All verification applications are reviewed by a member of our review team, and a failure to pass this review process does not represent a bug in our systems.

As this is a tool for reporting bugs in Platform products, unfortunately we are not able to look into individual review cases via this channel.

If you require further guidance, we recommend posting in the Developer Community Forum, to receive community advice and support.

LOL

April 9 at 10:11 AM

I'm trapped in a loop.

I go to submit a bug. I select "My documents have not been accepted for Individual Verification" and get this message...

All verification applications are reviewed by a member of our review team, and a failure to pass this review process does not represent a bug in our systems.

As this is a tool for reporting bugs in Platform products, unfortunately we are not able to look into individual review cases via this channel.

If you require further guidance, we recommend posting in the Developer Community Forum, to receive community advice and support.

LOL

April 9 at 10:11 AM
Christopher
Jonathan

I would select another option and the FB team can manually reassign it after the report is submitted

April 9 at 1:06 PM