URL blocked on Facebook

Why Domain Block on Facebook when I share the URL BLock its say Spam? there is no spam in content

Muhammad
Asked about a year ago
Nil

I am facing the same issue now, did you find any solution it affects my business so much. Thank you in advance.

June 4 at 6:09 AM
Rodrigo

I can be of help to you, My IG is prodmatik

September 9 at 3:56 AM
Selected Answer

Hello, please visit: https://developers.facebook.com/community/threads/255704172397602/

June 19 at 12:28 PM
Fabio
Devin

This link doesn't work.

June 22 at 9:53 AM

Same problem here teachhut(dot)lk

July 24 at 1:17 PM
Ahmed Irfad

Greetings Facebook Team! With due respect, I want to inform you that all my website domain has been blocked on Facebook and all of its links. Recently I have received alerts for my website URL: xeberal. az has been blocked on all Facebook and prohibited me to share my website links over my pages, groups and my timeline. I didn't go against any of your policies or community guidelines. I apologize If I have broken any Facebook policy or terms of service. That is surely a mistake. It is requested please unblock my website URL and enable its links. I thank Facebook Team for making it a safe place for all.! Please Unblock my website as soon as possible. URL: xeberal az Thanks in Advanced. V.Farzaliyev

August 6 at 12:24 PM
Vugar

I managed to solve that issue, I had to pay for fb ads and then i managed to get in touch with someone from Facebook who helps me unblock my links. Good luck

August 7 at 3:06 AM
Soleyne
Pidz

Hi Soleyne if you still have contact with the Facebook support, can I ask for your help reaching out please?

November 2 at 4:50 PM
Ganesh

Hi Soleyne, what is the step you followed, could you provide more details, I want unblock my website too. Help would be highly appreciated.

December 18 at 10:58 PM

Same problem here... Seems like if you're not paying for Facebook services they won't help you...

September 19 at 1:15 PM
Laurens

Hi everyone, I think it would be a really bad thing, if to rehabilitate a blocked domain, Facebook doesn't respond just because you don't pay!

My domain has been blocked through reports of envious people, if the release is paid, it means that something is wrong in the world of public and free social networks.

I really hope that's not the case! (And meanwhile, I'm left with my domain blocked, and all my FB pages full of redirected links using websites that do tons of advertisements).

A greeting to the whole community

September 23 at 5:37 PM
Giovanni
Laurens

They are though. I've been trying to get in touch with support for months. Guess what: only when you're a paying Facebook advertising customer, a button "Live Chat" appears on the FB for business support page (!!!)

September 24 at 10:46 PM

Ive paid thousands already in ads. No balance. Still no response for my issues. Facebook team kindly assist.

November 2 at 4:49 PM
Pidz

Hi Facebook team. The url being blocked is https://www .techesit .com/ along with all of our blog posts from that site.

We are a tech news blog that have been publishing content for 2 years and to our knowledge have not broken any policies, so we expected content to be shared on Facebook as usual.

we get the error. web URL is blocked.

Then there is no button or next steps for us to do with that information. For example (see screenshot attached) it doesn't say anything else apart from blocked url.

I believe this is a mistake as after reviewing the Facebook community policies I can see we are following everything correctly.

Please can you unblock our url and the other post urls from that come from that main domain.

Many thanks for your help Abushyed Kawser

December 31 at 6:53 PM
Abushyed

Yes, I am having the same problem as well and I don't see any way to contact Facebook to find a solution. Any help is appreciated.

June 22 at 9:57 AM
Devin