This week, we made the following updates:
- Added a
summary field to the Graph API for notifications (requires
manage_notifications permission). In the summary, the
unseen_count can be used to populate a notification 'jewel' with the same result as seen on http://www.facebook.com.
- Comments and likes for Open Graph actions may now appear in News Feed and Ticker. For example: "John likes a movie Susan watched."
- We have added a new policy to the Facebook Credits Terms that prohibits routing Credits from one application to another application without our prior authorization. Please see section 2.14 in Credits Terms for more information.
Facebook Platform Bugs
Activity on bug tool for the last 7 days:
- 251 new bugs were reported
- 38 bugs were reproducible and accepted (after duplicates removed)
- 20 bugs were by design
- 96 bugs were duplicate, invalid, or need more information
Facebook Stack Overflow Activity
Activity on facebook.stackoverflow.com this week:
- 473 questions asked
- 90 questions answered, 19% answered rate
- 177 questions replied to, 37% reply rate