Payments and Reporting Updates for Facebook Credits
by George Lee - March 1, 2011 at 2:20pm
p>Today we’re announcing three updates to the payments and reporting features of Facebook Credits to better serve our developers:
- Faster payment schedules. Starting this month, Facebook will issue payments to developers twice per month: one payment for activity between the 1st and the 15th of the month, and a second payment for activity between the 16th and the end of the month. Facebook will issue payments 21 days after the end of each bimonthly period.
- Improved reporting. This week, we’re rolling out updated reporting mechanisms to all developers, which will include two new email reports that cover the previous day's activities. The first email will be a summary report showing totals for all Facebook Credits activity from the previous day, including any refunds and chargebacks. The second email will show individual line-by-line transactions. The same two report formats with data covering the entire bimonthly reporting period will accompany payment issuances to developers.
- Expanded currency support and payment options. Credits supports 15 currencies, along with more than 20 alternative payment methods covering 95 countries. Over the next six weeks, we will be expanding our currency support with the addition of the Taiwan dollar, Malaysian ringgit, Thai baht, New Zealand dollar and Singapore dollar. In that same time period, we will also add support for the following alternative payment options:
- Europe: Ukash, Carte Bleue, cashU, iDEAL, EPS, Mister Cash, Giropay, Direct Debit
- North & South America: Interac, DineroMail, Todito Cash
- Asia: MyCard, Gash, OneCard, 郵便振替/払込, 銀行振込み