Bugzilla activity for the past 7 days:
- 97 new bugs were reported
- 10 bugs were reproducible and accepted (after duplicates removed)
- 3 bugs were fixed (2 previously reported bugs and 1 new bug)
- As of today, there are 4,524 open bugs in Bugzilla
The number of open bugs has been moving in the right direction, but we had a sharp increase during the holiday season that we are still working to get under control. We have a number of new resources coming on board to help with the backlog next week, so we should return to the downward trend shortly. Stay tuned.
Developer Forum activity for the past 7 days:
- 527 new topics created
- 306 new topics received at least 1 reply
- Of those 306, 133 were replied to by an Admin
- Of those 306, 107 were replied to by a Moderator
We also updated the Developer Roadmap, where we document previously announced technical changes so developers can plan accordingly.