This week we’re excited to join European entrepreneurs, industry influencers, and business leaders at the Le Web conference in Paris to discuss Platforms and their importance to businesses, developers, and users in today’s world.
We hope you’ll join us in the fun by participating through the live stream or in person at one of the events below.
Facebook Q&A with TechCrunch’s Michael Arrington
- When: Wednesday, December 8th at 10:10 AM DST
- Location: Le Web Conference, Plenary Room
- Overview: Michael Arrington and Ethan Beard, Director of Facebook Developer Network, will discuss the state of Facebook Platform heading into 2011.
Facebook Workshops - Build your Business with Social (In-person only)
- When: Thursday, December 9th from 10:00 AM – 12:45 PM DST
- Location: Le Web Conference, Workshop Room 4
- Overview: Discover how to build your social presence and engage your audience with the Facebook team. Learn how to add social context to your business with Facebook products including Pages, Ads, Social Plugins and APIs. Join us for one session or all three.
Session I - 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
- Understanding the People Powered Web with Facebook
- Christian Hernandez, Head of Business Development, EMEA
Session II - 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
- Building your Brand on Facebook: Pages and Ads
- Xavier Leclerc, Account Executive
Session III - 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
- Building your Social Presence Across the Web: Social Plugins and APIs
- Simon Cross, Partner Engineer
We hope to connect with you there!
Julia, who manages developer events worldwide, is excited to connect with more developers and entrepreneurs in Paris!