New Games sections on timeline
Following the updates to timeline that we previously announced, we’re beginning to rollout a Games section on timeline and the About page. This new section will appear for people that have played one or more social games in the last 28 days or have previously liked a game. No code changes are required by developers for their games to appear.
People can edit how this section appears, and content is displayed based on a person’s privacy settings. For example, if a person plays Game of Thrones Ascent and sets the app privacy for “close friends,” only those people will be able to see that game listed in the Games section.
April 2013 breaking changes
Removing ability to POST to USER_ID/questions
As it's no longer possible for users to create questions, we will remove this functionality from the Graph API.
The following stats are for activity between 03/20/2013-03/27/2013:
- 227 bugs were created this week
- 60 bugs were assigned this week
- 197 bugs were resolved this week
- 33 bugs were fixed this week
- 164 bug were were duplicate, invalid, or by design
- API returns "An error occurred. Please try again later." on Windows 8 application
- when reauth is enabled users are redirected to access denied after successful authentication
- Multi friends selector
- Insight metrics that are available have gone missing from the documentation
- App deauthorize URLs not called if an user deletes his FB account.
- me/home doesn't work after new timeline
- Broken links to images in page
- Basic Permissions documentation link goes to a missing page
- This document is about a change which was made in 2010/2011 and is no longer relevant
- wrong description of 'link' param
- Like Button Counts and Comments gone
- Comments and likes on site have disappeared
- mention format incorrect
- /oauth/access_token no longer returning auth_type=https in response
- Group picture not working
- Offset and limit is incorrectly set when retrieving adcreative objects by adaccount id
- Error in example
- Wrong sintaxys in scope
- "Your video could not be processed." Was working before
- 500 Server Error on Oauth for uri_scheme
- Unable to update events created previously with Events Timezone migration disabled
- Text for Open Graph actions is cut off for text that has more than one line
- Crashing when calling nil completion handler
- Facebook SDK 3.2 from github has broken build
- Crash then pass nil in FBRequest.startWithCompletionHandler: in 3.2
- FB.Canvas.setSize & autoGrow broken on XHTML pages in Firefox
- Clicking on Open Graph Actions on mobile devices from the News Feed do not work for some users
- Unknown error when request creatives
- Privacy Shortcuts menu does not call hideFlashCallback when opened, overlaps flash content.
- Payer Promotion URL results in an Error page
- Real Time API for Page callback data
- Page doesn't show on mobile.
Activity on facebook.stackoverflow.com
- 343 questions asked
- 59 questions with a score of 1 or greater
- 17 answered, 29% answered rate
- 40 replied, 68% reply rate