Over the last year, Facebook has worked hard to improve our mobile offerings. We've re-written our iOS and Android apps to be faster, we've re-engineered our iOS and Android SDKs to make it easier to implement Facebook Login and we've launched dedicated developer centers for iOS, Android and Mobile Web.
With over 680 million active users on mobile, Facebook is a great platform to grow your mobile app's user base, drive installs, and re-engage your existing users. To help you succeed, we're inviting mobile developers around the world to spend the day with Facebook engineers and product managers at Facebook Mobile DevCon 2013.
You'll hear about:
- how to implement our iOS, Android and JS SDKs to drive installs and engagement
- how to best implement Facebook Login to bring trusted, cross-platform identity to your apps
- best practices for using Open Graph to share rich and engaging stories back to Facebook
- how to use Facebook to power engaging social, mobile games
- design tips and product best practices to increase user satisfaction
- the tools, libraries and techniques we at Facebook use to build our own iOS, Android and Mobile Web apps
The day will be capped off with dinner, and a chance to speak one-on-one with Facebook engineers and product managers to review your app and debug any integration issues.
This is a highly technical event - we'll be deep in product and code - but if you're at the sharp end of mobile development, we'd love to meet you there.
Mobile DevCon is coming to three cities in 2013. If you'd like to apply to attend, pre-register for the event closest to you:
We look forward to seeing you there, and to helping you become even more successful on mobile.