Since last Wednesday's update, we launched Facebook SDK 3.2 for iOS, held our first Developers Live, announced March Developer Events, and Join the Facebook Games Team at GDC SF on March 26.
March 2013 Breaking Changes
The following changes can be enabled/disabled using the "March 2013 Breaking Changes" migration until March 6th when they will go into effect permanently for everyone:
Removing apps from /me/accounts/ and page_admin FQL table
We will no longer show apps under
/me/accounts/in the Graph API or in the
page_adminFQL table. You can access the list of apps a user is a developer on by hitting
/me/applications/developer/or using the
For more information, check out the Developer Roadmap.
The following stats are for activity between 02/20/2013-02/27/2013:
- 215 bugs were created this week
- 60 bugs were assigned this week
- 242 bugs were resolved this week
- 49 bugs were fixed this week
- 193 bug were were duplicate, invalid, or by design
- iOS SDK 3.2 does not appear to be on github
- Small mistake in formatting
- Realtime Updates extended for Pages doesn't work for all kind of page post
- Server side Oauth2 intermittently fails with "Code was invalid or expired." error
- Open Graph authentication bug?
- iOS native login dialog shows Not Logged In error for new users
- iOS: App request dialog returning API Error: 100, message too long
- Cannot "Cancel Submission" of App Details
- Don't get feed and photo notification via real-time updates
- iOS6 FB Integration: Give permission. Delete app from FB via website. Permissions out of sync on device
- When using Facebook sdk 3.1(on iOS6) there is no way to re-prompt a user for authorization after the user presses the "Don't Allow" Button.
- memory leaks in FBRequest and FBSession
- Deep linking failing from shares in news feed (iOS)
- iOS - FBSession opens with expired token
- Facebook-iOS-Sdk 3.1 Login Problem
- iOS SDK loginBehaviorForcingWebview issue.
- FBSession urlSchemeSuffix is not pulled from the plist as the docs suggest (iOS SDK)
- The crash is in FBGraphObjectTableDataSource.m line 221
- iOS SDK: openURL calls not always handled correctly
- Better support for urlSchemeSuffix
- Deep linking issues in Facebook iOS SDK (v.3.1)
- Crash in dealloc in Facebook.m
- SSO broken after upgrading to FB iOS SDK 3
- Native deep linking broken in newsfeed of the new Facebook App 5.0 for iOS
- Playstation Title IDs contraint
- Unable to pull posts/promotable-posts for fan page
- Wrong functionality description
- wrong example
- amount_spent of an ad_account stay equals to 0
- Ambiguity about when permissions should be requested
- Additional link "How to create title-less objects" is invalid (404) and irrelevant
- picture and groups
- Post to Facebook button doesn't work after clicking the "like" button
- Typos in parameters table and example call.
- broken link
- new format
- OG alternate locale uk_UA makes object invalid
- Getting 500 internal server error for Action type page
- Generic System Error Test JSP posted instead of product description on Facebook "Like"
- ticket_uri field does not work unless "Events Timezone" migration is enabled
- Learn more about AppCenter Localization?
- OAuth redirect failing when adding app for the first time
- Editing Open Graph action results in 500 server error
- Getting "Call to a member function on a non-object" when not authorized to access account data
- Can't view bugs that I've created
- Cannot add assign any users to roles
- Position of Recommendations Bar after expand
- Title being read as debugger
- [appdaybug] server side graph api call returns An error occurred. Please try again later.
Activity on facebook.stackoverflow.com
- 395 questions asked
- 69 questions with a score of 0 or greater
- 25 answered, 36% answered rate
- 47 replied, 68% reply rate