BINGO Blitz from Buffalo Studios mixes the classic game of bingo with arcade-style gameplay, power-ups, shadow cards, XP and coins to create a unique social game experience. The game is available on iOS, Android and Facebook.com.
- Valuable mobile users. 80% of the game's mobile revenue comes
from Facebook-connected players. Mobile users who log in with
Facebook spend three times more and play twice as much as other
- Higher engagement. Since revamping Open Graph stories with
custom art and content, BINGO Blitz got 20% more likes and
comments on news feed stories and 500% more unique clicks to the
- More revenue. Facebook subscriptions create a new revenue stream
and a better user experience that appeals to first-time and repeat
players. Subscriptions also increased engagement, with 85% of
subscribers returning daily to collect their rewards.
- Better user retention. Adopting new Facebook features with fresh
content has kept almost 25% of current monthly users playing for
more than a year.
"One of the keys to sustaining long-term players has been to integrate
Facebook deeply within our game on all platforms. Facebook allows us to
offer a connected game experience to players who use multiple devices
or want to play with friends on different platforms. On mobile specifically,
Facebook-connected players are more engaged and spend more, which leads
to longevity with the game. Through features like Open Graph we have
engaged current users through a deeper sense of connection to the game
while also driving new players to the application. We're about to hit our two-
year anniversary for Bingo Blitz and believe this has helped us stand the test
of time." - Brooke Olson, VP, Studio Operations
What BINGO Blitz does well
- Consistent gaming experience across platforms. BINGO Blitz uses
Facebook to connect players and give them a consistent user experience on
all devices. People will soon be able to find and invite friends on any device.
Also, people who start playing on the desktop can switch to playing on their
- Making connecting easy on mobile. Facebook users are more engaged and spend more than guest users of BINGO Blitz. Because of the high value of Facebook users, the game outlines why logging in with Facebook is fun and easy. Because of this, over 50% mobile players log in with Facebook.
- Creating interesting Open Graph stories. BINGO Blitz makes custom
art and copy for each of the stories. Stories about players visiting cities in
BINGO Blitz generate more likes, comments and clicks than standard play
- Driving retention and revenue with subscriptions. BINGO Blitz makes
more money by offering a monthly subscription service to players. The
premium subscription includes benefits and exclusive rewards that appeal to
more players. Subscribers have become some of BINGO Blitz's most engaged
players, returning daily to play the game.