On October 10–11, 2018, we hosted hundreds of partners, agencies, technology companies, and consulting firms at our annual Global Partner Summit in New York, where we explored new ways of working together, shared our vision to co-create the future of marketing, and announced new ways for partners to support businesses.
During Keynotes on Day 1:
- We reflected on the challenges from the past year and reiterated our commitment to serving the needs of our partners and their clients to ensure the development of a healthy advertising ecosystem.
- We introduced ways in which we're investing in our community through better support, tailored education, measurement reporting, and access to experts.
- With women leaders in the industry, we discussed the role technology plays in shaping collaboration across an increasingly diverse ecosystem.
- We heard first-hand stories of partnerships in action and presented inspiring examples of collaboration between Facebook and our Marketing Partners.
- We shared the latest on our APIs and explored best practices to build products on our platforms that bring the smartest ideas to life via new technologies.
Breakout sessions hosted conversations with leads from across Facebook. The Grow Track addressed business opportunities to accelerate SMB growth at scale, personalize business communications with messaging, get to successful creative, leverage the power of data, unlock regional and vertical growth, build omnichannel solutions, and drive operations across the full-funnel.
During the Build Track, we shared updates about our approach to building products, technical solutions catered to reach SMBs on their own platforms and bringing Facebook's own UI to Ads Editor to help drive API adoption for SMBs and Partners. We provided further insight into measuring quality creative, signals and the app review process with deep dives.
On Day 2:
- We hosted interactive sessions on topics ranging from creative agility to auction and delivery and messaging. Technical developer forums focused on SMBs, creative, retail, and messaging.
- We encouraged our community to co-create storyboards and collaborate on case studies during group activities.
- Participants were able to sharpen their leadership skills by attending development workshops, “Be the Ally” and “Own the Room”.
If you missed the summit, here's an opportunity to view and learn.