We provide a range of tools to help you configure, build and debug your Facebook apps. Once they are launched, you can also use Insights - together with our many promotional features - to help them become successful.
Learning to use the APIs
- Graph API Explorer
- The Graph API Explorer is the easiest way to get started and learn the the Graph API.
- Object Browser
- The Object Browser lets you browse and edit objects that you've created with the Object API.
Creating, managing and testing your App
- App Dashboard
- Provides a single dashboard for creating and managing your Facebook apps.
- Insights Dashboard
- Insights provides analytics on your Facebook Pages, Facebook Apps and for the Social Plugins on your website. The Insights Dashboard makes it easy to see how Facebook users are interacting with your content, and the Insights API allow you to integrate the data with third party reporting systems.
- Beta Tier
- Before we push the latest code to the production tiers, we first push it to the beta tier. You can test your apps against the beta tier to find issues before they impact your production apps.
- Test Users
- You can create test users for the purposes of testing your apps. Test users cannot interact with real users, but have nearly all the functionality of real user accounts. You can create test users through the App Dashboard and programmatically via the Graph API.
- Developer Alerts
- Whenever there's a change in the status of your app, review change or an API alert you will receive notifications in the app dashboard.
- Open Graph Debugger
- Helps you debug your Open Graph pages. Having problems with the Like button or our other Social Plugins? Start here.
- Access Token Tool
- Gives you a valid
access_token for any app you own for easy testing. There is also a linter to debug access_tokens, to test token expiry and to see which permissions a user has granted to an app.
Promote Your App
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Help new users discover your app by running a campaign using Facebook Ads and Sponsored stories. This tool helps you create ads, setup sponsored stories, set your budget, and measure the impact of your campaign.
- Power Editor
- Power Editor is an advanced tool for power users who want to run and manage a large number of campaigns with additional targeting options. You will need the Chrome browser to run Power Editor.
- Action Spec Preview Tool
- You can preview a sponsored story as it appears in the news feed and right hand side column. Also, you can see reach estimates for the sponsored story.
Third Party Tools
- Facebook Technology Partners
- Third Party SDKs
- Third Party Plugins and Services
- Facebook is deeply integrated into several developer tools. Here are a few quick ways to make your apps and sites more social.
Updated about a month ago