ShoeDazzle is a monthly, online style society that works with a team of Hollywood stylists to find the hottest shoes, handbags, and jewelry for each member every month based on that member’s unique fashion personality.
To create the most engaging and social shopping experience for women on the web by finding new ways to bring their friends into the ShoeDazzle showroom and shopping experience.
ShoeDazzle leveraged Facebook Pages, the Comments plugin, and Feed APIs to provide customer service and enable conversations with friends and the overall ShoeDazzle community. They used the Graph API to import their users’ friends and create more easy ways for people to share the ShoeDazzle shopping and discovery experience with friends. They also added Like Buttons on the site to encourage people to share and surface their tastes, two ways that improved ShoeDazzle’s ability to curate content.
- Likes on products numbered in the hundreds of thousands
- Shares through customized News Feed invitations increased over 600%, making Facebook one of ShoeDazzle’s highest volume referral channels
- Members who used Facebook Connect demonstrated above average loyalty, buying more frequently than members who had not connected through Facebook
- Fashion is a highly social category, and people naturally want to share the things they find, want and purchase, so implement Social Plugins to let them do so quickly and easily. Read more »
- Login with Facebook can help to increase speed and success of a registration process, especially when implemented on all platforms. Read more »
- The Comments Plugin can be a great way to integrate discussion in your site but seamlessly link it back to Facebook and gain the benefits to referral traffic provided. Read more »
Visit Shoedazzle on Facebook
Get Started integrating platform