Izlesene is a video sharing web site that helps people discover and share short form videos with friends.
Izlesene offers a simple way for people to share the videos they watch with friends by using the built-in Open Graph watch action. Izlesene educates people and communicates the key benefits of sharing activity with friends.
Izlesene optimizes conversion for the Login Dialog by performing A/B tests. Izlesene discovered that some people who initially declined the Login Dialog will accept it if they are given more context. Presenting the dialog again with a facepile of friends who use the app and a clear call to action made the experience relevant and familiar, which increased conversion.
They implemented the following Open Graph actions and objects:
- Watch a Video - "Stephane Crozatier watched a video"
- Since launching with Open Graph at f8, Izlesene's monthly active users have grown from 250,000 to over 4,000,000. The number of videos a user views per day has increased over 3X.
- Utilise built-in Open Graph actions to tap into an experience that users are already comfortable with.
- Frequently encourage unregistered users to give permissions to your app in order to create a closed viral loop.
- Even if you implement Open Graph actions, continue to integrate Social Plugins to allow users who aren't willing to authorize you app to engage in sharing behaviour.
Updated about a month ago