Flipboard is a social magazine that acts as a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
Increase distribution by helping users discover the content their friends are sharing in a visually beautiful magazine style.
Flipboard integrated Facebook News Feed, Walls, Pages, Photo Albums, and Photos Tagged of You as sections within the Flipboard social magazine. They also added Page and Group search via the Graph API, to help users discover new sections to add to their Flipboard.
- Retention was at least 50% higher for users who signed into Facebook compared to users who did not sign in through Facebook.
- The majority of users who connected to Facebook spent about half their time in Flipboard on the Facebook section.
- Hook into the Graph API search to allow users to locate users, pages and groups.
- The Graph API can be used to essentially reconstruct all the content available to a user on Facebook in a different way, in this case providing a visual way to browse Facebook content.
- Facebook APIs are device agnostic and after authenticating a user, you can provide the same experience across multiple mobile devices and the desktop web.
Get Started integrating platform
Updated about 2 months ago