Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique spaces around the world, from apartments and houses to castles and sailboats.
Build trust and confidence in the Airbnb marketplace by enabling potential hosts and guests to see the mutual connections within their personal network.
Airbnb allows users to quickly register and sign into their website using Facebook Login. Once there, the site leverages the Graph API to personalize search results according to how users are connected to hosts or reviewers. In addition, users can filter search results by connected listings, providing them the option to stay exclusively at places within their social network.
- Facebook sign-ups on launch day were double the normal rate and currently remain a record for user sign-ups in one day.
- Average daily Facebook logins are up over 30% post launch.
- Create personalized experiences by tapping into Graph API endpoints and using data like friendships and interests to alter your apps context.
- Login with Facebook can help to increase speed and success of a registration process, especially when implemented on all platforms.
- Social plugins such as the Registration plugin can provide an easier path to a Facebook login system.
Build Facebook into your website
Updated about a month ago