|Steps to Reproduce:||1) Create a UITableView to display all your facebook friends|
2) For each row, create a xib that contains a label with the friend's name and a FBProfilePictureView
3) Use a standard cellForRowAtIndexPath method where you reuse cells. For each new cell, set the FBProfilePictureView's fbuid to the facebook friend.
4) Run the app and observe the initial X profile pictures.
5) Scroll the table and observe that the cells are reused and still show the intial X profile pictures.
6) Observe that once you stop scrolling, the FBProfilePictureViews refresh with the correct pictures
|Expected Behavior:||The profile picture should refresh and always show the correct picture, even while scrolling and reusing cells.|
|Actual Behavior:||The profile picture does not refresh until scrolling is stopped.|