|Steps to Reproduce:||To Reproduce In Graph Explorer:|
1. Find your friend, which has more than 3000 pics, get their id.
2. Run "SELECT object_id, src_big, src_big_width, src_big_height, link, like_info, caption, created FROM photo WHERE owner = USER_ID_HERE ORDER BY like_info DESC LIMIT 3"
replacing USER_ID_HERE with that user id.
To Reproduce in my app, Vash:
1. Find your friend, which has more than 3000 pics, get their username.
2. Open browser with FireBug or Chrome Dev Tools Console enabled.
3. Login to Vash
4. Go to vash.co/username, where username is that friend.
5. Approx in 30 sec. you will see broken HTML, with an error on server
|Expected Behavior:||Get 3 photos with the highest number of likes from that user.|
|Actual Behavior:||Graph Explorer freezes. |
If done in Vash (my app) - returns Error.
Logs from Vash server:
Uncaught Exception: 1: An unknown error occurred\n thrown in /app/www/sdk/src/base_facebook.php on line 1238