|Steps to Reproduce:||1. Login to either FB iPhone or Android app and search for "Roberto Myxer" profile (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003513050318).|
2. Scroll to "Recent Activity" and notice the latest activity under "Myxer Social Radio" app (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003513050318&sk=app_msrwebprod).
3. Clicking the link to the "room" called "Roberto's Elvis Presley Room" takes the user to the generic app center URL: http://m.facebook.com/apps/msrwebprod?ref=profile_open_graph&refid=17
- This will ultimately redirect the user to the App's Mobile Web URL (root).
4. Performing the same on the web app, shows the correct Open Graph URL/page: http://myxer.fm/Room/2584366/
5. Performing the same on an action for a different app id (whose Open Graph Action is not approved), ie: Dev-MyxerSocialRadio's U2 Radio or QA-MyxerSocialRadio's Roberto's Radiohead Room, shows the correct Open Graph URL/page.
|Expected Behavior:||According to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/mobile/android/deep_linking/ if you have Native App Deep linking disabled, the Open Graph actions should link to the original URLs (object URLs) they were created with (same URLs that are passed as data to the native apps if you have Deep Linking enabled).|
|Actual Behavior:||Open Graph actions displayed in the timeline for FB's native app send users to App Center's page: http://m.facebook.com/apps/msrwebprod?ref=profile_open_graph&refid=17|